This is what I currently use to get work done. Inspired byhttps://uses.tech/.
- MacBook 15" (Work)
- MacBook 13" (Personal)
- Keychron K1 Keyboard
- Logitech MX Master 2S Mouse
- Dell S Series 32" QHD Monitor
- Logitech Z207 Bluetooth Computer Speakers
- Logitech C930e Webcam
- iPad 10.2
- Apple Pencil (1st generation)
- Smart Keyboard
- AirPods (2nd generation)
- IKEA Bekant Sit/Stand Desk
- IKEA Markus Chair
- IKEA Alex Drawer unit
- Corsair Extended Mouse Mat
- Visual Studio Code
- Allows you to view a website in multiple sizes at once.
- If I have to (S)FTP things.
- Excellent for getting dimensions on screen.
- RSS like it's 2010
- Podcasts, check out some ofmy favorite podcasts.
- ExcellentCodeKatastyle tutorials.
- Mainly geared towards Laravel but has some good generic tutorials as well.
- Tried a lot of email clients I likeAirmailas well but have been using Spark for the last year or so.
- Spotlight is good but alfred is just better.
- Makes taking screenshots and annotation easy. I'll also useSkitchas well sometimes.
- Math sucks 😔 Soulver makes it suck less.
- I want to be a good writer and Grammarly helps me suck less...
- Google Chrome
- Currently my browser of choice thoughFirefoxhas some nice dev tools.
- If you're not using a password manager you should be.
- I like trying all of the note apps I come across but I keep going back to notion.
- Because it's fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Photo & Video
I've been getting more into photography and video. More to come in the future.